Lic. Associate Broker
Call Ron Nadell
The Listing Plan Of Action by RHODA NADELL
My objectives in listing and marketing your house include the following…
- To get as many qualified buyers into your house until it is SOLD.
- To communicate the results of my activity to you.
- To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value for your house with the least amount of problems to you.
- To constantly look for the best possible methods of exposing your house to potential buyers in the marketplace.
To accomplish these objectives, I will use the following marketing plan to sell your home…
- Insure your house is priced to attract offers in today’s market.
- Submit your house to the Multiple Listing Service inviting cooperating agents to sell it.
- Advertise your house 24 hours a day on my website: rhodasells.com
- Promote and submit copies of your listing to salespeople at my company sales meeting.
- Develop a list of features and benefits of your house for cooperating agents to use while showing to their buyers.
- Place directional signs in your neighborhood.
- Fax a features’ sheet to the top agents in the marketplace for their potential buyers.
- Suggest and advise you as to the changes you may want to make in your property to get it sold.
- Update you on changes in the market conditions that affect your house and suggest appropriate marketing adjustments.
- Prospect daily to actively seek out potential buyers for your house.
- When appropriate permission hold a Broker’s and/or open house.
- Immediately contact my buyer leads, sphere of influence and past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
- Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock box.
- Advertise as appropriate using the most effective media.
- Send you a copy of your multiple listing and a copy of all advertisements that have been published.
- Whenever possible, pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Make you aware of the various methods of financing that your buyers may want to use.
- Follow-up with all the salespeople who have shown your home for their response.
- Assist you in arranging interim financing if necessary.
- Represent you at the presentation of all contract offers and help you in negotiating the best possible price and terms on your property.
- Handle all follow-up and keep you informed upon a contract being accepted including all mortgage, title and other closing procedures and deliver your check at closing.